Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ms. Busy....


just back home. very tired today.. i did so many things today.. first in the morning i got oral surgery exam in my uni (fyi. i’m a dentistry student)… and thanks to God, i could do it.. yayy….

after my exam , me n my mom went to mangga dua (its a department store which sell all cheap things and mostly fake branded thing) but.. i went there not to buy fake things…
i went to a store which sell many kind of beads.. i bought the real swarovski beads cause i’m making “bling2” cases for my blackberry.. when it done, i’ll take a photo of them..

finish with my swarovski beads, i picked up my sisten at her school and went to our next plan..
we watched STAR TREK.. what a nice movie.. and the CAPTAIN KIRK…. OMG. soo HANDSOME….

and… i’m wearing this for today… but not for my exam. it’s not allowed to wear shorts… i changed it into long jeans..

hope you all have a good day …

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!

    Now a days lot of designs have arrived in to men & womens fashion style. But one of the key items every men & woman should have is a pair of jeans that flatters your figure and can be dressed up or down.

    ReplyDelete